This event featured:
- The authors of the COVID-19 return to work guidelines (published by The Society of Occupational Medicine in collaboration with the University of Glasgow) who spoke about the risks of returning to work with long COVID and the appropriate measures that can be implemented to support your colleagues.
- Representatives from legal firm Capsticks talked through the legal implications regarding what employers can and cannot do when it comes to supporting their staff with long COVID.
- Speakers from Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust shared the great work the organisation has done regarding return to work and rehabilitation support for colleagues with long COVID.
Timings of recording
- 02:43 - Nicola Green - Capsticks
- 28:17 - Alexander Van Rees - NHS Employers
- 49:41 - Prof. Ewan Macdonald and Prof. Anne Harriss - University of Glasgow and The Society of Occupational Medicine
- 1:19:17 - Dr Ali Ashtroudi - Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- 1:50:08 - Questions and answers