Virtual job matching course - 21 & 22 September 2023
This two-day training programme is designed for NHS employees who wish to gain job matching accreditation in order to sit on job matching panels.
- To explore the underpinning principles of equality and equal pay in job evaluation.
- To understand the effect of bias and different perceptions.
- To learn about the NHS Agenda for Change Job Evaluation Scheme and its structure.
- To understand the job matching process.
- Participants will be qualified to sit on a job matching panel, made up of both staff and management representatives and asses the job information against that of national profiles.
- Participants will not be qualified to sit on an evaluation panel or act as a job analyst unless they have already completed the two-day job analysis/evaluation course.
- Participants will not be qualified to train other individuals in job matching, only those approved by the NHS Staff Council Job Evaluation Group are qualified to deliver training in partnership.
- Individual attendee rate - £340 + VAT
- Discounted rate for partnership pair - £260 + VAT per person
- Use this booking link to secure your place.