The new Immform guidance from Public Health England has been released detailing how trusts should report their vaccination uptake for frontline healthcare workers.
The uptake data provided by trusts will be used to determine whether a trust is eligible for the flu component of the health and wellbeing CQUIN indicator. All trusts should comply with the submission of their data as this is mandatory.
The latest guidance provides more information as to which staff groups should be included in the data.
Data will be collected every month from October until February, and should be submitted to the following deadlines:
- October deadline - Wednesday 31st October 2018
- November deadline - Friday 30th November 2018
- December deadline - Monday 31st December 2018
- January deadline - Thursday 31st January 2019
- February deadline - Thursday 28th February 2019
The flu fighter team will continue to liaise with Immform on your behalf, so if you have any questions or feedback please get in touch and we will pass them on.