This week is Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Week, a national platform for organisations to highlight their work to create a fairer, more inclusive NHS for patients and staff. During the week our diversity and inclusion team will be:
- hosting a Workforce Disability Equality Standard webinar on Friday 17 May 2-3pm to discuss recruiting and retaining staff with disabilities
- sharing a selection of blogs providing insights on best practice from a number of diversity experts
- announcing the successful applicants for our 2019/20 Diversity and Inclusion Partners Programme
- publishing the latest figures on age, ethnicity and gender in the NHS which will be shared in our popular infographics
- providing a summary of the recent Disability Summit along with presentation slides and a number of resources to support disability in the workplace.
Access the equality week timetable and find out more about Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Week 2019.
Let us know what your organisation is doing this week by sharing your activities and photographs on Twitter, using the #EQW2019 hashtag.