The Home Office has published an updated EU Settlement Scheme communications toolkit for employers.
The toolkit is designed to help you inform your employees about the EU Settlement Scheme, providing you with all the information and resources you need to fully encourage your staff to apply.
The toolkit includes:
- introduction – specific information for employers outlining how they can use the resource to help them communicate the scheme to staff
- briefing pack – provides key information about the EU settlement scheme and can be used for presentations, face-to-face interaction or webinars with EU citizens
- leaflets, factsheets and application flowcharts – materials for EEA and Swiss citizens, focusing on eligibility requirements, how to apply and the support services available
- posters which provide key information on timelines and why EU citizens need to apply
- downloadable videos to advertise the scheme on social media and other platforms - download them here (the link will be valid for seven days so please save the files)
- z-card handout – details about the scheme in a handy format for EU citizens.
Download the toolkit from the GOV.UK website.
is now available on GOV.UK in 23 official EU languages, as well as in Norwegian, Icelandic and Welsh. There are also other translated assets, which include:
- EU Settlement Scheme campaign poster
- video about the scheme and how to apply
- one-page factsheet.
The Home Office will be producing further translated communications materials to ensure that guidance around the EU Settlement Scheme is accessible to all.
Further information on the EU Settlement Scheme can be found in our dedicated website section.