Read our new case study from Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust, to learn about its approach to increasing staff experience and engagement for admin staff.
The trust did this through running a celebratory event aimed at admin and non-regulated staff in 2017. The event aimed to celebrate the 450 admin staff that make up around 15 per cent of the organisation's staff.
This allowed the trust to demonstrate to its admin staff how much they are appreciated and valued, and also enabled the organisation to seek feedback from this important staff group on the benefits for working at Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust.
The case study will help you understand:
- reasons and drive for holding the event
- outcomes for admin staff and the trust
- key challenges faced by the organisation in running the event
- feedback from attendees of the event
- the trust's top tips for anyone considering taking a similar approach in the future.
Access the case study on our web page.