Book your place at our workshops designed to help you with transitioning band 1 staff to band 2 posts.
From January to June 2020, there will be three mandatory sessions across London, Birmingham and Leeds.
The workshops will be an opportunity to:
- be individually supported to develop an action plan which you can take back to your organisation
- receive tailored support via phone calls and visits in between workshops from a designated member of the NHS Employers team
- speak and collaborate with colleagues from across England to share good practice and solutions
- have designated time and space to reflect on the current challenges faced within your organisation
- have space and time to share how success has been achieved and implemented
- ensuring your organisation makes the most of transferring staff from band 1 to band 2
- plan for the future.
The first workshop will focus on sharing good practice, discussing challenges and reflecting on what work has been undertaken so far. The second and third workshops will focus on understanding, and making the most of, the benefits of transitioning staff from band 1 to band 2.
Please note only one representative per trust may attend and will need to attend all three workshops to engage in discussions and actively participate in the development of wider resources.
For the full list of dates and to book your place, visit our closing band 1 web page.