New guidance to support health and wellbeing conversations has been published by NHS England and NHS Improvement.
This guidance follows on from Health and wellbeing conversations: Implementation support for NHS executives and has been developed in partnership with clinical experts, senior and health and wellbeing leads from across the NHS and learning and development advisors.
It has been designed to support how you think about these important conversations.
The information is based on The restorative resilience model of supervision by Dr Sonya Wallbank and includes:
• Key principles of health and wellbeing conversations
• What resilience is and factors that may impact it
• The six domains of resilience
• Stress and its impact in the workplace
• How facilitators can support others
Download and access the new guidance in full . Read more about the importance of having health and wellbeing conversations.