We have produced guidance on how organisations can work with line managers to support staff in recovery from long COVID.
The information, which was produced in partnership with NHS health and wellbeing leads, focuses on:
- facilitating a safe return to work for staff with long COVID
- working with your occupational health team to support staff
- supporting staff who are at work with long COVID
- supporting staff that are off sick with long COVID
- a range of good practice examples from NHS organisations that have supported staff with long COVID.
Webinar- Supporting your NHS colleagues with long COVID
Register to attend our free webinar to help employers understand how to best support colleagues with long COVID, taking place on Tuesday 22 June at 10am.
Visit our booking page
for further information and to register your place.