On 1 September 2021, NHS England and NHS Improvement (NHSEI) will be holding a national training programme to support line managers across the NHS to embed safe and effective wellbeing conversations into their organisations.
This training will help line managers to:
- understand what a wellbeing conversation is
- initiate successful wellbeing conversations
- gain additional knowledge and skills to have safe and compassionate conversations
- learn how to safely signpost staff to additional support when needed
- practice wellbeing conversations in a safe, supportive, non-judgmental space
Take a look at NHSEI website for more information and to register for this training.