NHS Employers is proud to sponsor this year’s HSJ Workforce Initiative of the Year award which celebrates projects that drive value and create efficiencies in the workforce.
This award is about recognising innovation in workforce development and judges will be looking for new strategic approaches to workforce planning to improve quality and productivity.
With over a 1000 entries, this year's awards programme witnessed an impressive range of applications, reflecting the breadth of innovation and care within the UK's healthcare networks.
Workforce Initiative of the Year award
Congratulations to the below organisations for making the 2022 shortlist:
- Birmingham and Solihull ICS, 'I Can' Programme
- Connecting Futures Collaborative, A Regional Refugee Doctor Programme
- East London FT, Essex Partnership University FT and Sheffield Health and Social Care FT, Clinical Associate in Psychology: An apprenticeship model for a future sustainable and diverse psychology workforce
- Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care Board, LAMP Programme
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals FT, Medical Intern Project
- Modality Partnership, Thinking Outside the Box
- NHS England, RefuAid, Talent Beyond Boundaries, Liverpool John Moores University and Partners, Refugee Nursing Support Programme
- Northern Care Alliance FT, Planning for the Future
- West London Trust , CAMHS Training and Progression Programme
Good luck to all finalists. The winners will be announced at the HSJ Awards ceremony on 17 November.
Find out more about the awards and see a full list of shortlisted organisations for all awards on the HSJ Awards website.