NHS Employers has updated our International Recruitment Toolkit to reflect the current employment context and link to the latest tools and resources.
The latest version includes:
- a lead recruiter checklist to support trusts in establishing and maintaining collaborative international recruitment
- information and guidance on language competency
- updated pastoral self-assessment checklist
- links to a quick guide on the Code of Practice for International Recruitment
- new and updated shared learning on marketing materials.
The updated resource provides guidance, top tips, and best practice on planning, preparing, implementing, and evaluating your international recruitment activity.
Find the toolkit on our website.
If you have any good practice overseas recruitment examples you would like to share, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. And please share your feedback on the toolkit using the online form available.