NHS Employers has updated our International Recruitment Toolkit to reflect the current employment context and link to the latest tools and resources.
The updated resource provides guidance, top tips, and best practice on planning, preparing, implementing, and evaluating your international recruitment activity.
The latest version includes:
- top tips and a checklist to improve retention of international staff
- links to Nuffield Trust research on return on investment for overseas recruitment
- new best practice examples on supporting internationally-educated nurses through foster wards
- links to the International Recruitment We Are the NHS campaign
- updated information on English language testing and OSCE centres.
Find the toolkit on our website.
If you have any good practice overseas recruitment examples you would like to share, please contact email@example.com. And please share your feedback on the toolkit using the online form available.