Movember is an annual event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of men's health issues, such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and men's suicide.
To help you raise awareness of men's health issues and this important campaign, we have pulled together some information and resources.
- Movember 2022 - Further details about the campaign.
- Men's health guidance - This guidance supports organisations to implement measures to support men’s health and drive culture change to beat the stigma that surrounds the topic.
- Mental health in the workplace - Tools and resources to help you make positive improvements to mental wellbeing in the workplace.
- Suicide prevention and postvention - Information on the impact of suicide and how employers can best support their staff through preventative and postventative measures.
- Empowering staff to assess suicide risk in colleagues - Read how University Hospitals of Northamptonshire NHS Group supported their staff who were at serious risk of suicide.