Existing claimants FAQs

Flexible working

1. A member of staff has a (stayed) legal claim – what will happen to that?

NHS employers and trade unions have agreed to work collectively (both nationally and locally) to resolve outstanding legal claims.

The existing legal claims lodged in the Employment Tribunal or the County or High Court, will be resolved through local settlement discussions between the relevant NHS employer and the claimant along with their legal advisor (COT3 settlement process).

Why Register?

Great reasons to register with NHS Employers

  • A personalised website
    Manage your profile and select topics of interest to you
  • Access your dashboard
    Bookmark useful content to help you quickly find what you're looking for
  • Get involved
    Contribute to our Talking Points discussions, comment on and rate our webpages
  • Keep up to date
    Receive the latest newsletters and media summaries

Log In