Below are resources to support your conversations with staff about the annual and lifetime allowances:
- Use our pension taxation slide pack, designed to give your board-level colleagues an overview of current pension taxation.
- Access our guidance that outlines optional local measures that employers can take to support staff who are likely to be affected by pension tax issues.
- Watch our webinar for the latest details on pension taxation, including the findings from our research and the solutions being explored at a local and national level. You can also download the slides from the webinar.
- Read our briefing, which outlines the factors employers should consider when dealing with requests locally in relation to those who are likely to or are exceeding the annual allowance and lifetime allowance.
- Read, download and share our briefings to support your conversations with members of the NHS Pension Scheme about annual allowance and lifetime allowance.
- Our employers guide on the annual and lifetime allowances considers the potential impact on both members and employers. Read our guide to find out what actions employers can take to support members.
- Chapter 10 of our presentation pack on pensions tax will help you explain the annual and lifetime allowances to staff. This includes speaker notes and top tips to help make your session a success.
- Find out the results of the independent research into the impact of the annual allowance on the NHS and the NHS Pension Scheme in this report and two-page summary.
- View a list of organisations who are able to give you expert guidance and advice on pension tax issues for members of the NHS Pension Scheme.
- Use our infographic which sets out the key dates and actions for staff and employers in relation to the annual allowance during each tax year.
- Use our handy quick guide to raise awareness of the options available to members of the NHS Pension Scheme affected by the annual allowance.
You can find out more information about the changes to annual and lifetime allowances by visiting our web page.