On 9 May 2019, HR professionals from across the NHS met with NHS leaders and reward experts from outside the NHS to share their experience and advice on rewarding staff. The event was held at etc. venues St Paul's in central London and sponsored by Salary Finance. It was a well attended event and an excellent opportunity to network and hear from reward experts.
You can see photos of the day and feedback from delegates in our Twitter moment.
Take a look at the highlight video showcasing the speakers, exhibitors, and some of the key learning from the day.
What did we learn from Reward in the NHS 2019?
Rachel Bickerdike, programme
manager at NHS Employers, shares reflections in her blog on the Reward in the NHS 2019 event. She explores how NHS organisations can use reward strategically to address retention and
We had a variety of thought-provoking speakers who shared their experiences of reward in their own organisations. Speaker information and details of the programme are available in the delegate guide. Find out more about using reward to meet strategic objectives with our resources.
- Read more about Morecambe Bay’s journey to success in this article from Personnel Today.
- Discover the key elements required to make reward a success across partnership organisations in this blog.
- Explore using financial wellbeing as part of your reward offer with our introductory guide.
- Use our resources to help you promote the value of the pension scheme in your organisation.
- Consider using our reward strategy toolkit to design and implement reward initiatives in your organisation.
There were a range of exhibitors in attendance providing a range of products and services to support your reward offer. For more information about the speakers and to view the contact details of our exhibitors, view the delegate guide.