Sharing your experiences, both good and not so good, is a fantastic way to help others learn about organisational development (OD) practice. OD is about making a difference and we are privileged to work in a system that has so much excellent work to share.
We have already built an impressive library of OD case studies, and we want more. We want to showcase your fantastic work, raise the profile of OD and shine a light on the impact you are making.
Writing a case study can be daunting, so here’s some simple headings you might follow:
- Introducing the situation – what is your context and what was happening?
- Sharing the data – what were the facts and figures that led you to take action?
- Your thinking process – what options did you consider? Which did you rule out?
- The action part – what did you do? Who with? What happened?
- Reflections and learning – what worked? What didn’t? How do you know?
- What happened – what took place next? What still needs to be done?
- Your advice/top tips – how can others learn from your experience? What are your words of wisdom?
If you’d like to write a case study for Do OD, please email your details to email@example.com
and we will be in touch to help you with your thinking.