Build a relationship with the Career Transition Partnership
The Career Transition Partnership (CTP) is the official provider of Armed Forces resettlement support, offering career transition advice and training opportunities to military service leavers. Each region has an employer engagement representative who works to develop relationships with employers and promote the employment of members of the Armed Forces community.
- You can find the details of your local CTP representative on our support web page. Alternatively, the central support team can be contacted on 0121 236 0058 or via email at email@example.com.
- Keep in contact with your CTP representative so that they can share ideas to enhance your organisation’s support and to help you to advertise engagement events and job vacancies.
- Upload any relevant vacancies or apprenticeship opportunities to RightJob, a job finding service hosted by the CTP. RightJob is used by approximately 75 per cent of service leavers and opportunities can be advertised free of charge. Register your organisation at www.ctp.org.uk and a member of the CTP will contact you to discuss further.
- Consider attending your local CTP employment fair. CTP offer spaces at these events for employers to book a stall, get in touch with the central support team for more information.
- If your organisation is hosting an event for members of the Armed Forces community such as an insight day or Armed Forces week celebrations, consider inviting your CTP representative to attend.