What does partners alumni mean?
The partners alumni brings together past and present organisations that have been members of the diversity and inclusion partners programme.
The initiative will use the alumni status as a means of showcasing and promoting work being done by trusts in the NHS on diversity and inclusion, and highlighting organisations as thought leaders and leading thinkers in the field.
The partners alumni is a self‐managed network aimed to enhance the ability of leaders within the alumni to think more strategically about diversity and inclusion issues, and to use their learning in practical applications within the workplace.
What are the benefits of being in the alumni?
Being part of the alumni means being part of a national community, gaining access to a network of like minded individuals, diversity and inclusion experts and having support from the NHS Employers diversity and inclusion team who are committed to keeping diversity and equality at the heart of the NHS.
The partners alumni:
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Central Mancherster University Hospitals
- Chelsea and Westminister NHS Foundation Trust
- Countess of Chester Hospital
- Dorset Healthcare University NHS Foundation Trust
- East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trusts
- Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services
- Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- NHS Birmingham Crosscity CCG
- NHS South, Central and West SCU
- Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation NHS Trust
- North of England Commissioning Support
- Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
- Univeristy Hospital Morecambe Bay NHS Trust
- University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust