It's important that employers are fully engaged in the debate about the opportunities and challenges that medical workforce planning presents to the NHS.
- What sort of doctors do we want?
- How do we deploy them to best effect in providing quality patient care?
- What is the correct balance in numbers between qualified practitioners and doctors in training?
- How do we reflect the changing role of GPs?
- Is there a continuing role for international recruits?
These pages are aimed at keeping employers up-to-date with this debate. If you would like to contribute, please send your views to email@example.com