We have grouped our education and training resources by topic or theme including work-based learning, nursing and nursing associates, and a variety of apprenticeship topics.
- Strengthening nursing supply - case study looking at how Barking, Havering and Redbridge has introduced new roles and education routes to support staff development and increase skills, staff experience and retention.
- Routes into nursing - explore the different routes into nursing including via nursing degree apprenticeships, a nursing associate route, return to practice and international recruitment.
- New nursing standards – this infographic covers the key changes to nursing standards of proficiency and education and training, including greater emphasis on leadership and multi-disciplinary working.
- Employers guide to nursing associates - everything you need to know about nursing associates, including what they are, how to introduce them to your workforce, and employing and deploying them.
Training routes into the NHS
- Training routes into the NHS - review this infographic to consider the variety of training routes available to support your talent pipelines and workforce supply.
- Building a team around the patient - Chesterfield Royal Hospital introduced a new workforce model that makes better use of the skills already available in teams and introduced trainee nursing associate and assistant practitioner roles to the teams.
Apprenticeship levy transfer
Maximising the apprenticeship levy
Engaging the board
Higher and degree level apprenticeships