The resource will take you through a series of questions to determine the level of check that applies to a particular position
The resource has been designed to:
- help HR practitioners determine whether a DBS check is required for a particular post
- provide clarity on the level of check required
- help to speed up the recruitment process
- help HR practitioners comply legally
- signpost HR to further useful information.
You can find out more about DBS checks in the criminal record check standard, including information on the legislative drivers and links to other useful resources. You can also find a list of DBS check scenarios for a variety of job roles in our resources section.