18 / 09 / 2019
Our new interactive toolkit has been produced to help you attract, recruit, support and retain disabled staff into your organisation, and represent a diverse workforce that delivers high-quality patient care.
The resource will be of interest to employers and managers who have responsibility for the recruitment or workplace support of staff and contains a range of useful step-by-step guidance including:
- understanding your local community and your workforce
- ensuring your recruitment and assessment processes are inclusive and accessible
- helping to ensure your organisation is visible and attractive to disabled applicants
- embedding and maintaining the highest quality workplace support for disabled staff
- understanding complex areas such as positive action and reasonable adjustments.
The toolkit will help you understand more about these complex areas, identify areas for action and set goals to get started on making positive change across your organisation.
Download the resource.