Forty-eight organisations from across health and care have joined the 2022/23 programme starting in September 2022. The year-long programme includes four face-to-face interactive modules, specialist virtual masterclasses in partnership with our colleagues at the Employers Network for Equality and Inclusion (ENEI). It also includes access to leading industry experts, good practice, guidance and resources.
Built on a foundation of over ten years’ experience of delivering a successful diversity and inclusion partners programme, this initiative will provide thought leadership, tools and tips to help put your organisation at the forefront of equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) practice.
Underpinned by the NHS values, the programme supports:
- leaders to integrate the latest sustainable diversity and inclusion practices
- the creation of culturally appropriate and inclusive services to meet the needs of a diverse range of patients and care service users
- organisations to be the best employers and service providers they can be
- efforts to achieve the requirements of NHS and other external benchmarks and standards.
Watch this short animation to learn more.
(Should you have any technical issues playing the above animation please clear your web browser cache data, eg, chrome://settings/clearBrowserData)
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital Foundation Trust
- Coventry & Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust
- Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Cygnet Health Care
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Cheshire NHS Trust and Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Gloucestershire Integrated Care Board
- Herefordshire and Worcestershire Integrated Care System
- Homerton Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Integrated Care Northamptonshire
- James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Leeds and York Partnership Foundation Trust
- Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
- Mid and South East Essex Integrated Care System
- Mid and South Essex Health and Care Partnership
- NHS North East North Cumbria Integrated Care Board
- NHS North West Leadership Academy
- NHS Professionals
- NHS South, Central & West Commissioning Support Unit
- North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
- North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Foundation Trust
- The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal United Hospital Bath
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Shrewsbury & Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- Southport & Ormskirk Hospitals NHS Trust
- St Catherine's Hospice
- Suffolk and North East Essex Integrated Care Board
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Newcastle Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals Dorset NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- Walsall Manor Hospital
- Warrington & Halton Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust
The dates confirmed for this year’s face-to-face modules are:
29 September 2022 - Leeds
15 December 2022 - London
2 March 2023 - Birmingham
22 June 2023 - Leeds
“Our organisation has really benefited from being a partner. The principles of partnering and learning from others are fundamental to the equality, diversity and inclusion agenda and the partners programme delivers these.”
“Helped me to really focus on some of the specific challenges and raise the profile of diversity and inclusion within my organisation."
“Inspiring sessions that enabled partners to engage with each other in small virtual group sessions to share best practice and to make useful connections."
Partnership working during organisational change - Find out how staff networks supported University Hospitals Dorset NHS Foundation Trust during a period of organisational change.
Listening to the voices of staff with disabilities - Read how University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust improved the experiences of staff with disabilities.
Widening participation as a strategic approach - Learn how Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust used widening participation initiatives to help the local refugee and migrant population return to a career in healthcare.
Historically a free programme, there is now a standard charge of £1995+ VAT per organisation (not per individual). We recommend and encourage that board members, EDI leads and staff network chairs attend the face-to-face modules and benefit from the great networking opportunities this provides. There is more flexibility for additional delegates to attend the virtual masterclasses.
Find out more information
Take a look at our Diversity in Health and Care Partners Programme brochure to learn more. The closing date for the 2022/23 programme was midnight 26 August 2022.
If you have any questions about the programme or would like to join the waiting list for next year's programme, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.