The application process closed on 30 June for organisations to participate in our 2023/24 Diversity in Health and Care Partners Programme and we are thrilled to announce our new partners below.
Our 2023/24 programme commenced in September 2023 and is a year-long programme that includes a virtual session for board members on the strategic business case for equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI), four face-to-face interactive modules and specialist virtual masterclasses. The programme also provides access to leading industry experts, good practice, guidance, resources and networking opportunities.
Built on a foundation of delivering successful diversity and inclusion partners programmes, this initiative provides thought leadership, tools and tips to help put your organisation at the forefront of equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) practice.
Underpinned by the NHS values, the programme supports:
- leaders to integrate the latest sustainable diversity and inclusion practices
- the creation of culturally appropriate and inclusive services to meet the needs of a diverse range of patients and care service users
- organisations to be the best employers and service providers they can be
- efforts to achieve the requirements of NHS and other external benchmarks and standards.
Take a look at our Diversity in Health and Care Partners Programme brochure to learn more.
The programme provides an opportunity for participants to claim Continuing Professional Development hours following attendance at our modules. Please note these are individually assessed and accredited by CPD following each event.
There is a standard charge of £2500 + VAT per organisation (not per individual). We recommend and encourage that board members, EDI leads and staff network chairs attend the face-to-face modules and benefit from the great networking opportunities this provides. There is more flexibility for additional delegates to attend the virtual masterclasses.
Our activities commenced with a virtual session for board members on the business case for EDI on 8 September 2023. If you missed this session and would like to watch a video of it, please contact us at email@example.com
The face-to-face modules will take place from 10am - 4pm:
Module 1 - Wednesday 11 October 2023 - Horizon, 2, Brewery Wharf, Kendall St, Leeds LS10 1JR
Module 2 - Thursday 18 January 2024 - Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury, Coram Street, London, England, WC1N 1HT
Module 3 - Thursday 25 April 2024 - Hilton Newcastle Gateshead, Bottle Bank, NE8 2AR
Module 4 - Tuesday 2 July 2024 - Horizon, 2, Brewery Wharf, Kendall St, Leeds LS10 1JR
We will announce dates and times for the virtual masterclasses soon.
enei Masterclass: Challenging everyday sexism webinar - 23 November 2pm-4pm
Partnership working during organisational change - Find out how staff networks supported University Hospitals Dorset NHS Foundation Trust during a period of organisational change.
Listening to the voices of staff with disabilities - Read how University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust improved the experiences of staff with disabilities.
Widening participation as a strategic approach - Learn how Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust used widening participation initiatives to help the local refugee and migrant population return to a career in healthcare.
- Alliance for Better Care Ltd
- Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes Integrated Care System
- Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Integrated Care Board
- Cambridge and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust
- East Cheshire NHS Trust and Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Elysium Healthcare
- Everyturn Mental Health
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Gateshead Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Great Ormond Street Hospital NHS Trust
- Hampshire Hospitals Foundation Trust
- Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- InHealth Group
- Lancashire and South Cumbria Foundation Trust
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Newcastle Hospitals NHS Trust
- NHS Professionals
- NHS Somerset
- NHS South Central West Commissioning Support Unit
- Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
- North East and North Cumbria ICB
- North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust
- Nuffield Health
- Practice Plus Group
- Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital
- Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust
- South East Coast Ambulance Service
- South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust
- South Warwickshire University NHS Foundation Trust
- St Helens and Knowsley University Teaching Hospital NHS Trust
- St Michael's Hospice
- The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- The King's Fund
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
- West Hertfordshire Teaching Hospital NHS Trust
- Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust
If you have any questions about the programme please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Should you have any technical issues playing the above animation/video please clear your web browser cache data, eg, chrome://settings/clearBrowserData)