Next Community Connect session
- Thursday 27 June
- 10:30am - midday
Register to attend
To register to attend, simply fill out the short joining form.
Community Connect offers:
- presentations on key themes around supporting Armed Forces reservists in the NHS
- a forum to share ideas and success, and network with fellow Armed Forces champions
- guidance on how to build your organisation’s reputation as an Armed Forces-friendly employer
- programme updates from the NHS Employers’ Armed Forces team.
Benefits of attendance include:
- making your Armed Forces commitment public
- helping to create a more supportive workplace environment
- building external networks across the NHS .
Here you will find session recordings from our guest speakers.
Hear from WO1 Fawzee (Faz) Peeroo, Regimental Operational Support Officer (ROSO) for 243 Multi Role Medical Regiment (MMR) about the selection and training process that reservists go through and how the transferable skills they develop through those experiences can benefit your organisation.
Neil Lewis, Transformation Portfolio and Programme Lead & Armed Forces Advocate, Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust, speaks about the benefits of building a relationship with your local Reserve unit, creating an Armed Forces network and a variety of initiatives he has put into place to support the reservists within his organisation.