NHS Employers is proud to sponsor this year’s HSJ Workforce Initiative of the Year award which celebrates projects that drive value and create efficiencies in the workforce.
This award is about recognising innovation in workforce development and judges will be looking for new strategic approaches to workforce planning to improve quality and productivity.
Workplace Initiative of the Year award
Congratulations to the below organisations for making the shortlist:
- Birmingham and Solihull ICS - I Can Programme
- Greater Manchester Integrated Care and Northern Care Alliance FT - Recruiting Local Talent Differently: An Efficient Cost-Effective Alternative Approach to Recruiting into the Health and Social Care Sector
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight ICS - NHS Housing Hub
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight ICS - 350+ NHS Careers Programme
- Kings College Hospital and Kings College London - Implementation of SIFE (Supporting Information From Employer) pathway to support IENs (Internationally Educated Nurses') to complete the NMC registration
- Leeds Community Healthcare - Hyper local recruitment
- NHS England North West and Innovation Agency North West Coast - Trainee Associate Psychological Practitioners workforce initiative
- Royal College of Psychiatrists - Physician Associates in Mental Health
- Transformation Partners in Health and Care and NHS England London Regional Maternity Team - Anti-Racism Framework and Fellowship
Good luck to all finalists. The winners will be announced at the HSJ Awards ceremony in November.
Find out more about the awards and see a full list of shortlisted organisations for all awards on the HSJ Awards website.