- discusses the national work that the NHS Staff Council's Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Group (EDIG) has been doing in partnership with ESR to support workforce diversity
- provides tips around how to maximise ESR functionality for diversity data collection to monitor representation, pinpoint issues and track progress
- highlights how ESR and NHS jobs interact and how this can benefit workforce diversity
- shares practical examples of how ESR and diversity data is being used to support workforce diversity standards and practice.
- Access the webinar presentation slides: