In the third of a series of four masterclasses, our panel of speakers talked about how tackling stigma is key to work they are doing to support staff with the rising cost of living.
Attendees heard examples of how organisations have tackled stigma in response to supporting employees. Speakers also shared their top tips for holding financial wellbeing conversations, together with the importance of long-term sustainable solutions, and the steps they have taken to implement them.
The masterclass was open to all NHS employers who have an interest in the cost of living and supporting staff.
At the masterclass we want to hear from you about:
- the challenges you are facing on this subject; and
- what have you done to overcome the barriers.
- Morgan Bestwick, Policy Advisor, Joseph Rowntree Foundation.
- Suzanne Emerson-Dam, Deputy Chief People Officer, Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Rebecca Wilson, Senior Programme Officer, NHS Employers
A masterclass series
This masterclass is the third in a series of four masterclasses looking at the key challenges facing employers and their workforce relating to the cost of living.
The final masterclass will be held on 14 March 2024.