Next Step into Health session
Wednesday 11 October 2023 11am-midday
Speaker and topics
- Melanie Vaughan, CTP Assist Manager, Career Transition Partnership
- We will be discussing how to support medically discharged members of the Armed Forces community into your NHS workforce.
Register to attend
To register to attend, simply fill out the short joining form.
If you have an idea for a theme you'd like to share or discuss, please contact the Step into Health team.
What the network is for
Our Step into Health network sessions provide a space for Step into Health pledged organisations to check in with the programme team and connect with other NHS organisations.
These sessions aim is to encourage open conversations between organisations nationally and we welcome all trusts to share experiences, successes and challenges when delivering support to the Armed Forces community and committing to Step into Health.
Each session features a dedicated theme, covering topics such as connecting with other Armed Forces organisations, work placements, delivering insight days, and Step into Health in an integrated care system (ICS) environment.
Why you should attend
Sessions are run bi-monthly and last 60 minutes. They are hosted by the Step into Health team via Microsoft Teams. By attending you will:
- receive programme updates
- learn about how other trusts deliver Step into Health
- hear and share good practice
- overcome challenges and seek advice
- access peer support
- build external networks.