Everyone knows that team working is important. Team working, like so much of our work, is essentially about relationships and like the best relationships, we have to work really hard at them.
This TEAM toolkit takes the most important elements of team working and has turned them into a accessible resource that anyone can use. Use this toolkit when working with your staff to help embrace team working and recognise the contribution it can make to the delivery of compassionate patient care, from committed staff working within a common culture.
What's in the toolkit?
- Theories and factsheets that can help you work effectively with your team.
- Evidence demonstrating the importance of team development and good practice in leadership for the delivery of successful outcomes.
- Application of ideas, including interventions and tools to measure their effectiveness.
- Motivational links and resources to inspire you, encourage you, and help you learn more about team development.
As part of the 2021 update, we have added a section on team resilience and health and wellbeing to help support you through the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
Who is this toolkit for?
- If you work in a team or lead a team, this resource is for you.
- If you want your team to work better, this resource is for you.
- If you’re struggling with ideas on how to tackle difficulties in your team, this resource is for you.