We have now published an updated version of the NHS terms and conditions of service handbook alongside the new pay scales.
The pay award for substantive NHS staff employed under the remit of the NHS Pay Review Body (NHS PRB) was announced by the government last week.
In response to this announcement, the following resources are now available on the NHS Employers website:
- An updated Annex 2 of the NHS terms and conditions of service handbook.
- An updated Annex 9 of the NHS terms and conditions of service handbook.
The following pay-related web material for 2021/22 is also now live:
- a new pay poster
- the latest annual pay scales
- the latest hourly pay scales
- annual and hourly rates inclusive of HCAS.
Electronic Staff Record (ESR) colleagues have confirmed that, subject to further testing, increases to salaries and retrospective pay (backdated to 1 April 2021) are expected to be available for September pay.
Detail of the pay award for medical and dental staff under the remit of the Doctors’ and Dentists’ Remuneration Body (DDRB) will be released in due course. For further information, see our latest update.