NHS Employers and the NHS Staff Council’s Health, Safety and Wellbeing Group (HSWG) have updated the following infographics which highlight key facts and statistics that show the importance of supporting employees:
- Mental wellbeing in the workplace - Provides a range of up-to-date key statistics and facts about workforce mental wellbeing in the workplace.
- Back to basics for a healthy working environment - Includes statistics and key facts about the impact of hydration, nutrition, sleep, and regular breaks on workforce wellbeing.
- Tackling bullying in the NHS - Developed by HSWG, it includes statistics about the impact of bullying on workforce wellbeing.
- Shift work in healthcare - Also developed by HSWG, this infographic highlights the importance of supporting shift workers in your organisation.
- What is financial wellbeing? - Demonstrates the value of good financial health for both the organisation and the individual.
For further information on supporting the health and wellbeing of your NHS colleagues, please visit our health and wellbeing web pages.
If you have any feedback on these infographics, please email the health and wellbeing team.